Friday, December 26, 2008

Jungle Story

Jungle Story
once upon a time..well..i mean on december 24th,2008..that is wednesday..
my boyfriend and i went to the jungle with my little sister, Fayya. we're so exited, besides it was our relationship aniversary, it's so completely fun because everyone there (maybe) thought that we are a youngest family..it's because my boyfriend and i holding my sister then we played together and everyone fussing around us..and smiling so...yeah, u know what i mean.
in other time, my friend was so sad, because his girlfriend's passed away by a brain cancer. i don't is it true or just his reason to contacting me..like he always did. why am i have a thought like that? it's reasonable, he's asked me twice for being his girlfrind and he's begging for being my second boyfriend..i don't know why he did that...
answer me?
just click
friendster.com/twentyninerz==add comments
thanks

0 Mau Komentar?..Boleh Loh: